At Vintage & Veteran Restorations, we offer complete ground up Restoration,
Vehicle Inspection and Servicing:
- From in-house Chassis Fabrication to complete Mechanical and Drive-train, trouble shooting, Repair & Maintenance.
- We use Traditional Skills and Techniques to produce Quality Coach Built Bodies & Components, be it Steel Panel, Aluminium Sheet or Timber Framework that requires attention.
We Manufacture and replace those missing and damaged parts to exacting detail:
- Gearbox, Differential repair, component re-manufacturing and assembly.
- Machining of replacement Half shafts, Hubs, Gears etc. as required.
- Paint, Upholstery and Hot Riveting of the chassis components are out sourced by specialists to whom we have a close association.
- With commitment to detail whilst retaining the original patina of the vehicle, we will repair and rescue as much as we can from what we have to work with, thus ensuring your vehicle retains its value, while being Safe and Reliable for regular multi day motoring events.
I have been engaged full-time with Vintage and Veteran car Restoration and Maintenance since 1998 and have been lucky to work on some of the worlds rarest Automobiles including Bugatti, Mercedes, Isotta Fraschini,Sunbeam, Darracq, Delage, Packard, Wills Sainte Claire, Riley to mention a few.
I look forward to being of service to you.
Replacement Head light Reflector Screws
for the Marchal Lamps
Replacement Head light Reflector Screws for the Marchal Lamps